I'm still using ancient Roxio Easy CD Creator (circa 2003) and DiscWelder Bronze (circa 2007). I
can't say I love either program.

What's best these days for burning CDs and DVD-A in a WinXP environment? I'm particularly keen to
replace DiscWelder, which is klunky, slow and crash-prone. Roxio is old but reliable. I use Sony's
built-in Red Book authoring program for professional work in the studio (formerly CD Architect, now
built into SoundForge).

Thanks in advance for any suggestions. I note that ARSCListers recommended dBPowerAmp, which I
really like for format-conversion and CD ripping.