I was ready to post this but Sam beat me to it. . Honestly we should at
least try to interest these collectors in ARSC membership so they could learn
to  preserve their VALUABLE records. (But then again the lead guide is a
record  company exec and might like to read the copyright legistation articles
in the  Journal). But still.........................

An opportunity for ARSC.

Steve

In a message dated 7/24/2013 8:25:06 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,