I personally have a KAB USA modified Technics  SL-1200 turntable and I'm
quite happy with it.

If anybody is interested in purchasing a refurbished EMT turntable they
should contact:

* STUDIOTECHNIK DUSCH
* Dipl.-Ing. Hans-Ludwig Dusch
* Im Breitacker 8
* D-77933 Lahr
* Telefon +49 7825 870760
* Fax +49 7825 870761
* www.EMT-Profi.de
* mailto:[log in to unmask]

They have EMT 938, 930, 948, or 950s.
They can even modify an EMT-950 to play 16" discs. But a refurbished EMT
950 costs between 4000 to 6000 Euros [2012 prices] and that is without
shipping.

Erik Dix
Notre Dame Archives