I have three reels of what appear to be 4-track 1/2" session tapes by one Felix Snipes, made in
1977. These are hubs, no reels, sticky Ampex 456, dbx encoded. If Felix Snipes is still alive and
wants the tapes, I'd like to get them back to him. Any info on this musician would be greatly
appreciated. I am assuming Mr. Snipes was/is a gospel musician based upon the song titles. There was
a Felix Snipes who was a MAGICIAN and gospel preacher (not MUSICIAN), according to Google. There is
also a current rapper named Felix Snipes.

-- Tom Fine