just another request to help the folks that actually search the archives of
 this thread to do research but asking NICELY that you look at the subject
heading BEFORE you hit reply (so many are in such a hurry to keep a
conversation  going <g>). I looked today and there were 90 postings. About 1/2 were
 titled "Folk Music in America" only ONE was on that subject and that was a
 person agreeing that we need to change the subject.

Seriously, how hard is it to look at heading before you hit "send". (Will
someone please let me know when we get back to talking about the great job
Mason  did?)

Oh yes, Happy 4th  ;-)

Steve Ramm