This was probably in conjunction with the TV show based on Frida ??(last
name?)'s book, "Playing for Time" which was about the Auschwitz orchestra.

-----Original Message-----
From: Association for Recorded Sound Discussion List
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Aaron Z Snyder
Sent: Friday, July 05, 2013 3:57 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [ARSCLIST] Now Alma Mahler

...but certainly the daughter of Gustav and Alma.

On Jul 5, 2013, at 15:23, DAVID BURNHAM <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> I couldn't watch this because you have to log in but they list the person
as Anna Mahler with dates of 1904 to 1988, certainly not the wife of Gustav.

Can't tell who it's from. Does anybody have the Paar shows on which Alma
Mahler was a guest? I'm sure she made at least two appearances.