From: Hooyenga, Susan Marie
Sent: Monday, July 15, 2013 9:25 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [ARSCLIST] Question about Process Records in Buffalo in 1940s

I received the following question through another listserv, but thought you
all would be a better source of information.  If you can help him, you can
contact him directly, or respond here and I'll forward the information.

----------------------------
Susan,

Do you or any SAA members have any information about a Record Company
located in Buffalo, NY back in the 1940s, call Process Records?
I am trying to clear some music from this label for use in a documentary
film. I'm sure they are no longer in business, but any information would be
helpful.
The recording I'm referring to is Pie Plant Pete & Bashful Harmonica Joe's
"Gonna Have a Big Time Tonight,"

Recording: 12/20/47  Buffalo, NY

Releases: Process 521 A
Thank you,

Stephen Parry
Producer: The Hayloft Gang
312-587-8700 x 223<tel:312-587-8700%20x%20223>
www.hayloftgang.com<http://www.hayloftgang.com/>