I've just finished reading parts of a new book from Scarecrow Press titled
"Contemporary Collecting: Objects, Practices and the Fate of Things", which
is a  collection of essays - two of which have to do with sound recordings.
One of  them covers four reissue lables including ARSC members Lance and
April Ledbetter  and their Dust to Digital label. I'm not thrilled with the
book as it is a bit  too esoteric and looks at record collecting as cultural
anthropology, but I  thought I'd mention it.

Anyway, in the essay the author mentions a website where he collects images
 of vinyl collectors in their collections and I went there. Otside of Joe
Bussard  (who really is more of a 78 collector than vinyl) I didn't recognize
anyone  else. I wondered why out illustrious member Mike Biel isn't
featured with HIS  collection! Anyway, some of these folks could possible
candidates for ARSC  Membership.

Have a look. Here is the site:

http://www.dustandgrooves.com/

Steve Ramm