 From: Tom Fine <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Monday, July 22, 2013 2:52 PM
Subject: [ARSCLIST] what are people using these days to burn DVD-Audio and regular CD-audio discs?

I'm still using ancient Roxio Easy CD Creator (circa 2003) and DiscWelder Bronze (circa 2007). I can't say I love either program.

What's best these days for burning CDs and DVD-A in a WinXP environment? I'm particularly keen to replace DiscWelder, which is klunky, slow and crash-prone. Roxio is old but reliable. I use Sony's built-in Red Book authoring program for professional work in the studio (formerly CD Architect, now built into SoundForge).

Thanks in advance for any suggestions. I note that ARSCListers recommended dBPowerAmp, which I really like for format-conversion and CD ripping.