Dear Mr Fine,

You most certainly know more about this than most: how many recordings from the entire Mercury Living Presence catalog have yet to see the light of Cd-day? I'm almost done wading through the second box set and continue to be in awe with the sheer beauty of the sound these recordings possess.

Who does one contact to plead with Universal to release the rest of the original CD series and to remaster and release what is left, including the pre-stereo recordings?

DrG