Can I tag along next time?

-----Original Message-----
From: Association for Recorded Sound Discussion List [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Clark Johnsen
Sent: Wednesday, July 24, 2013 2:56 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [ARSCLIST] WSJ on "High end record collectors"

Kevin, Must beg to differ. There *are* those people, but all the high-enders I know have musical interests and large record collections.
Oftimes when we visit each other, after the audio is out of the way we play music to each other, sometimes even in mono (!) and in my own case, 78s.

By the way, 78s sound pretty damn good on a high-end system when proper measures are taken.

clark