If a person has a collection of recordings on various formats, digitizes them and then sells them on eBay, does he/she have a problem with copyrights in keeping the copies?

________________________________
 From: Steve Ramm <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Wednesday, July 24, 2013 7:01 PM
Subject: Re: [ARSCLIST] WSJ on "High end record collectors"

I was ready to post this but Sam beat me to it. . Honestly we should at
least try to interest these collectors in ARSC membership so they could learn
to  preserve their VALUABLE records. (But then again the lead guide is a
record  company exec and might like to read the copyright legistation articles
in the  Journal). But still.........................

An opportunity for ARSC.

Steve

In a message dated 7/24/2013 8:25:06 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,