Some people,like me,have a large collection,filled with records that are either high dollar collector pieces,or so obscure they are almost unique,but cannot afford serious preservation measures.My hope is that when I die,I can leave this collection to someone who can do this. Roger > Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2013 22:01:28 -0400> From: [log in to unmask]> Subject: Re: [ARSCLIST] WSJ on "High end record collectors"> To: [log in to unmask]> > I was ready to post this but Sam beat me to it. . Honestly we should at  > least try to interest these collectors in ARSC membership so they could learn > to  preserve their VALUABLE records. (But then again the lead guide is a > record  company exec and might like to read the copyright legistation articles > in the  Journal). But still.........................>  > An opportunity for ARSC.>  > Steve>  >  > In a message dated 7/24/2013 8:25:06 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,  > [log in to unmask] writes:> > The Wall  Street Journal is running an article on rare rock collectors. It> estimates  annual sales of rare records is $10 million. (Art: $10  billion.)> > http://tinyurl.com/m88ogw2> > Sam  Brylawski> > *> *