----- Forwa
I'm forwarding this from my American Cinema Editor office.

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: Jenni McCormick <[log in to unmask]>
To: Jenni McCormick <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Tuesday, July 30, 2013 4:10 PM
Subject: FW: Dan Swietlik is looking for a place in Brooklyn New York

From:Swietlik Mary Ellen [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Monday, July 29, 2013 2:31 PM
To: Jenni McCormick; McCormick Jennie
Cc: Dan Swietlik

Hi Jennie!

It was nice to speak to you today!
As I mentioned to you this morning, Dan is editing a documentary with Amir Bar Lev and will be needing a place in Brooklyn New York.

Amir is hoping Dan can find a place near Prospect Park.  This is a section of Brooklyn where Amir lives.

So he needs a two bedroom apartment/house.  One room will be to sleep in and the other room will be to edit out of.
The dates are:
September 12th till December 15th.

If you could post something with the New York office, I would greatly appreciate it!
Time is running out and I am hoping to get this taken care of asap.

Thanks so much, Jennie,

Mary-Ellen
Swietlik Mary Ellen