It isn't me.It's the way MSN or Outlook reformats the mail. It looks completely normal when I send it. I am not going back to Yahoo or Gmail because my accounts have been hacked too many times. Roger > Date: Thu, 4 Jul 2013 06:49:07 -0700> From: [log in to unmask]> Subject: [ARSCLIST] off subject - Re: [ARSCLIST] Need helping identifying a reel to reel deck> To: [log in to unmask]> > I dunno, but he seems to lack punctuation, spaces, and returns. I asked him once and he was sensitive about it, so I just don't try to read them. P ut him in a filter for a while.> > Bt I do wish ARSC Listmembers would change the subject line when veering off the subject!> <L>> > On Jul 4, 2013, at 4:20 AM, Donald Clarke wrote:> > > What kind of an email program is Roger using?> > > > Donald Clarke> > > > On Jul 3, 2013, at 6:27 PM, Roger Kulp wrote:> > > > I belong to a couple of online groups for enthusiasts of console radio/phonos.We are out there.The better ones have tracking forces well under 4 grams,not record grinders at all.http://midimagic.sgc-hosting.com/collaro.htmhttp://midimagic.sgc-hosting.com/changerx.htmThere isn't a one of us who would own a BSR.They are universally considered cheap junk,associated with bottom of the barrel console brands like Lloyds.BIC is another such brand.Roger > Date: Wed, 3 Jul 2013 16:30:01 -0400> From: [log in to unmask]> Subject: