I received the following question through another listserv, but thought you all would be a better source of information.  If you can help him, you can contact him directly, or respond here and I'll forward the information.

----------------------------
Susan,

Do you or any SAA members have any information about a Record Company located in Buffalo, NY back in the 1940s, call Process Records?
I am trying to clear some music from this label for use in a documentary film. I'm sure they are no longer in business, but any information would be helpful.
The recording I'm referring to is Pie Plant Pete & Bashful Harmonica Joe's "Gonna Have a Big Time Tonight,"

Recording: 12/20/47  Buffalo, NY

Releases: Process 521 A
Thank you,

Stephen Parry
Producer: The Hayloft Gang
312-587-8700 x 223<tel:312-587-8700%20x%20223>
www.hayloftgang.com<http://www.hayloftgang.com/>