From: Association for Recorded Sound Discussion List [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Steve Smolian
Sent: Monday, July 15, 2013 9:48 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [ARSCLIST] Question about Process Records in Buffalo in 1940s

Someone will be the local expert on the Buffalo recording scene.  Usually he is found among the city's 45 collectors.  Contact the music librarian at the Buffalo PL.  He'll know or know who to contact.  Check out the guys who put on the local record shows- they'll know who collects local labels and is obsessed with the info you seek.

Steve Smolian