 Subject: Re: [ARSCLIST] The end of Windows XP? So What !!!
 To: [log in to unmask]
 Date: Thursday, July 18, 2013, 3:39 AM

 An exhaustive Google search found the
 line in a TV series, Alias, 2002,
 season 2, episode 10, uttered by that memorable character,
 Marshall
 Flinkman. That same search found "In a world without walls
 and fences, who
 needs Windows and Gates?" Perhaps equally apropos.

 On Thursday, July 18, 2013, Shai Drori wrote:

 > Absolutely. And now for this week's trivia question,
 from which movie is
 > this line taken from? The winner will get a free CD
 from my label.
 > Shai
 > בתאריך 17/07/13 9:43 PM, ציטוט Frank
 Strauss:

 >> On Wed, Jul 17, 2013 at 3:02 PM, Shai Drori <[log in to unmask]>
 >> wrote:
 >>
 >>  Hi everyone
 >>> I switched to xp early on and most of the
 platforms here are on it
 >>> (except
 >>> for one win98se and 2 win 7). I don't see any
 reason to make a switch on
 >>> the ones running XP. Most of them have no
 INTERNET on them anyway and I
 >>> do
 >>> not connect USB dongles to them so they should
 be safe. If it ain't
 >>> baroque, don't fix it.
 >>> Shai
 >>>
 >>> One could also say, if it is baroque, don't fix
 it.

 > --
 > בברכה,
 > שי דרורי