Hi Glenn,

Can you paste the whole command that you tried, as well as the full response?

Best,
David.

On Tue, Jul 16, 2013 at 4:41 PM, Glenn Bunton <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Meant to send sooner.

I feel like we are very close. We now have everything installed and the base chronam software is up and running which is great.

Our next problem. We attempted to load a batch of the content we are interested in putting into the chronam system. We we tried the load command we received the following error message (primary error, not full):
ERROR:chronam.core.batch_loader:unable to load batch: unknown url type: /opt/chronam/data/batch_scu_gamecock_ver01/data/batch_1.xml

Any ideas or suggestions what the problem might be? We are looking closer but thought I'd put this up on the list just in case anyone's seen this before and has some suggestions.

Thanks for everyone's assistance so far.

From: "Summers, Ed" <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Monday, July 8, 2013 9:33 AM
Subject: Re: Not quite

Hi Glenn,

I incorrectly pinned the version of html5lib in the requirements.txt. I just pushed an update to GitHub that fixes the problem, so if you `git pull` you should be able to do the pip install now. Sorry about that!

I will look into why the installation/configuration of Solr fails, if you think it's a problem with the installation instructions.

//Ed