Good Afternoon –

The OPIC Information Center has a number of older or duplicate materials that we have removed from our collection.  We will be happy to send the materials out to any government affiliated library.

To request materials please contact  me ([log in to unmask]) by Wednesday July 17, 2013.  In your email please indicate the titles of interest and provide a full mailing address.

Regards,

Angel Dang
Library Technician
Information Center
Overseas Private Investment Corporation
The U.S. Government’s Development Finance Institution
1100 New York Ave, NW | Washington DC 20527
+1 202.336.8567 | [log in to unmask] | www.opic.gov

Below is the list of currently available titles except where noted:

TITLE

LANGUAGE TAPES

Spanish programmatic course / Sound recording / C. Cleland Harris and associates.
PC4112.S64 1970 Tapescript Manual v. 1 c. 1
PC4112.S64 1970 Tapescript. Manual v. 2
PC4112.S64 1970 v. 1 c. 1
PC4112.S64 1970 v. 2
PC4112.S64 Cassette Tape Sampler
PC4112.S64 Manual v. 1 c. 2Tapescript manual (FSI reprint)
PC4112.S64 v. 1 c. 2 Text (FSI reprint)
PC4112.S64 v.1 taped units 1-13
PC4112.S64 v.1 taped units 14-25
PC4112.S64 v.2 taped units 26-45
Spanish basic course / [by] Robert P. Stockwell... [et al.]. Units 1-55.
PC4121.F67 units 15-19,22,26,27
PC4121.F67 units 27-31, 39
PC4121.F67 units 40-46 Tapes
PC4121.F67 units 47-50 Tapes
PC4121.F67 units 51-54 Tapes
PC4121.F67 v. 2 c. 1
PC4121.F67 v. 2 c. 2
PC4121.F67 v. 3 c. 1
PC4121.F67 v. 3 c. 2
PC4121.F67 v. 3 c. 3
Español, CIP 120 : primer libro / Inlingua.
PC4128 .I5 1990 c. 1
PC4128 .I5 1990 c. 2
Español : primer libro / Inlingua.
PC4128 .I52 1991 c. 1
 PC4128 .I52 1991 c. 2
Practique su español 1.0 [sound recording] / Inlingua.
PC4128 .I55 1991 book c. 2
PC4128 .I55 1991 cass. & book
Español : segundo libro / Inlingua.
PC4128 .I57 1985 c. 1
PC4128 .I57 1985 c. 2
PC4128 .I57 1985 c. 3
German basic course [sound recording] : units 1-6 / [Foreign Service Institute, Language Laboratory].
PF3121.G475 [Cassettes]
PF3121.G475 [Sample tape]
PF3121.G475 [Text]
German basic course [sound recording] : units 13-24.
PF3121 .G475 [Text]
PF3121 .G475 U.19-24 [cassettes]
PF3121 .G475 Units 13-19 [cassettes]
German : basic course units 7-12 / Foreign Service Institute.
PF3121.G475 [Cassettes]
PF3121.G475 [Text]
Basic Spanish advanced level : units 31-55 sound recording / Robert P. Stockwell ... [et al.] for the Foreign Service Institute.
PC4112 .P77 pt. A units 31-45 [Tapes]
PC4112 .P77 pt. B units 46-55 [Tapes]
PC4112 .P77 units 31-45 [Book]
PC4112 .P77 units 46-55 [Book]
Chinese dialogues [sound recording] / [Fred Fang-yü Wang].
PL1125.E6 .W3 1981
PL1125.E6 .W3 1981 Tapes
Speak Mandarin : a beginning text in spoken Chinese / Henry C. Fenn, M. Gardner Tewksbury.
PL1125.E6 F4 1967
PL1125.E6 F4 1967 Cassettes
PL1125.E6 F4 1967 Work Book
Saudi Arabic, urban Hijazi dialect : basic course / Margaret K. Omar.
PJ6841.O4 1975
PJ6841.O4 1975 Cassettes
French basic course : units 10-24 revised (pt. A & B) / by Monique Cossard, Robert Salazar.
PC2112.7 .B345 pt. A units 13-17
PC2112.7 .B345 pt. A units 17-18
PC2112.7 .B345 pt. B units 10-12
PC2112.7 .B345 pt. B units 19-22
PC2112.7 .B345 pt. B units 22-24
PC2112.7 .B345 units 13-24 [Book] c. 1
PC2112.7 .B345 units 13-24 [Book] c. 2
PC2112.7 .B345 units 13-24 [Book] c. 3
Modern Russian [1 and 2] / Clayton L. Dawson, Assya Humesky ; in consultation with Charles E. Bidwell.
PG2112.D36 Instructor's Manual c. 1
PG2112.D36 v. 1 [Text] c. 2
PG2112.D36 v. 1 Lessons 1-11 c. 2
PG2112.D36 v. 1 Lessons 11-18 c. 1
PG2112.D36 v. 2 Lessons 19-28 c. 1
Portuguese : programmatic course / by Jack Lee Ulsh and associates.
PC5067.5.U47 v. 1
PC5067.5.U47 v. 1 units 11 216.cass.
PC5067.5.U47 v. 1 units 216 225.cass.
PC5067.5.U47 v. 2
PC5067.5.U47 v.2 units 226 239
PC5067.5.U47 v.2 units 240 248
Spanish for business sound recording : [intermediate level]
PC4120.C6S6 1984
Spanish for business and economics / Ana C. Jarvis, Luis Lebredo.
PC4120.C6J3 1984
PC4120.C6J3 tapes 4 & 5
Russian for everybody / edited by V. Kostomarov ; [adaptation by Robert L. Baker]
PG2111 .R8 1992 tapes
PG2111 .R8 1992 text
Speak and read essential Russian audiocassette / by Gerard L. Ervin.
PG2112.P51 1985 Cassettes 1-8
PG2112.P51 1985 Cassettes 9-16
Advanced business Arabic / by Raji M. Rammuny.
PJ6309.R35 1987 Part I
Entre amis : an interactive approach / Michael D. Oates, Larbi Oukada.
PC2129.E5 O25 1998
PC2129.E5 O25 1998 tapes
French basic course : units 1- revised / by Monique Cossard, Robert Salazar.
PC2121.C79 units 3-4, 8, 10-12 c. 2
PC2121.C79 units 15-17
PC2121.C79 units 17-22
PC2121.C79 units 22-24
Le français des hommes d'affaires / Max Dany, Anne Reberioux, Ivan de Renty.
PC2120.C6D3 1975
Espanol comercial / Nelly E. Santos.
PC4120.C6S26
Russian II [sound recording] / [course writers, Christopher J. Gainty and Dmitry Kukunov].
PG2112 .P512 1998 suppl.
PG2112 .P512 1998 Tapes
Russian III [sound recording] / [course writers, Christopher J. Gainty, Dmitry Kukunov].
PG2112 .P513 1998 suppl.
PG2112 .P513 1998 Tapes

The International Lawyer
1997 Summer  No. 1
1997 Spring No. 2
1997 Fall No. 3
1997 Winter No. 4
1998 Summer No. 1
1998 Fall No. 2
1998 Fall No. 3
1998 Winter No. 4
1999 Summer No. 1
1999 Spring No. 2
1999 Fall No. 3
1999 Winter No. 4
2000 Spring No. 2
2000 Fall No. 3
2000 Winter No. 4
2001 Summer No. 1
2001 Fall No. 3
2002 Summer No. 1
2002 Spring No. 2
2002 Fall No. 3
2002 Winter No. 4
2003 Summer No. 1
2003 Spring No. 2
2003 Fall No. 3
2003 Winter No. 4
2004 Summer No. 1
2004 Spring No. 2
2004 Fall No. 3
2004 Winter No. 4
2005 Summer No. 1
2005 Spring No. 2
2005 Fall No. 3
2005 Winter No. 4
2006 Summer No. 1
2006 Spring No. 2
2006 Fall No. 3
2006 Winter No. 4
2007 Summer No. 1
2007 Spring No. 2
2007 Winter No. 4
2008 Summer No. 1
2008 Spring No. 2
2008 Fall No. 3
2008 Winter No. 4
2009 Summer No. 1
2009 Spring No. 2
2009 Fall No. 3
2009 Winter No. 4
2010 Summer No. 1
2010 Spring No. 2
2010 Fall No. 3
2010 Winter no. 4
2011 Summer No. 1
2011 Spring No. 2
2011 Fall No. 3
2011 Winter No. 4
2012 Summer No. 1
2012 Spring No. 2
2012 Fall No. 3

Accounting for Lawyers 1980
Accounting handbook for non-accountants - 2nd ed. - Nickerson
African Geopolitics
Asian Market Atlas 1991 edition
Atlas of the cities of China
Bacon's Magazine Directory 2008
Bacon's Newspaper Directory 2008
Basic accounting for lawyers, 3rd edition, Ferst
Be The Change! Change the World. Change yourself
Biennial Report of the United States Institute of Peace 1991
Black's Law Dictionary - Revised Fourth Edition
Business Planning - problems and materials  1975 - American Casebook Series - Painter
Cases on Restitution - 2nd ed - Dawson and Palmer
CGAP -- 2007 Annual Report
CGAP -- 2008 Annual Report
CGAP -- 2009 Annual Report
CGAP -- 2009 Annual Report
CGAP -- 2009 Annual Report
CGAP -- 2009 Annual Report
CGAP -- 2009 Financial Access
CGAP -- 2010 Financial Access
CGAP -- Asset and Liability Management for Deposit-Taking Microfinance Institutions
CGAP -- Banking the Poor via G2P Payments
CGAP -- Banking the Poor via G2P Payments
CGAP -- Being Able to Make (Small) Deposits and Payments, Anywhere
CGAP -- Consumer Protection Regulation in Low-Access Environments: Opportunities to Promote Responsible Finance
CGAP -- Foreign Capital Investments in Microfinance: Balancing Social and Financial Returns
CGAP -- Foreign Capital Investments in Microfinance: Balancing Social and Financial Returns
CGAP -- Going Cashless at the Point on Sale: Hits and Misses in Developed Countries
CGAP -- Microfinance Managers Consider Online Funding: Is it Finance, Marketing, or Something Else Entirely?
CGAP -- Realizing the Potential of Branchless Banking: Challenges Ahead
CGAP -- Realizing the Potential of Branchless Banking: Challenges Ahead
CGAP -- Realizing the Potential of Branchless Banking: Challenges Ahead
CGAP -- Realizing the Potential of Branchless Banking: Challenges Ahead
CGAP -- The Early Experience with Branchless Banking
CGAP -- The New Moneylenders: Are the Poor being exploited by high microcredit interest rates?
CGAP -- The New Moneylenders: Are the Poor being exploited by high microcredit interest rates?
CGAP -- The New Moneylenders: Are the Poor being exploited by high microcredit interest rates?
Communist Neo-Traditionalism
Corbin on contracts - One Volume Edition (1952)
Cumulative digest of United States practice in International law 1981-1988 II
Diversity in U.S. Agriculture: A New Delineation by Farming Characteristics
Eastern Europe and the USSR: The challenge of Freedom
Federal Courts 2nd ed 1970
Fundamentals of securities regulation - Louis Loss
Greed is not enough: Reaganomics - Robert Lekachman
Hotels & Motels - Valuations and Market Studies
India Tourism: An interactive guide to the "Ajanta Cave Paintings"  CD-ROM
Injunctions - Owen M. Fiss  1972
Intellectual Property and Human Development - current trends and future scenarios
Investing for social & Environmental Impact: A design for catalyzing an emerging industry
Iraq - Eastern Flank of the Arab World
Kommentarii k arbitrazhnym reglamentam veduschih arbitrazhnyh institutov
Legislation on Foreign Relations Through 1997 - Volume I-A of Vols. I-A & I-B
Legislation on Foreign Relations Through 1997 - Volume I-B of vols. I-A & I-B
Legislation on Foreign Relations Through 1998 - Volume I-A of Vols. I-A & I-B
Legislation on Foreign Relations Through 2000 - Volume I-A of Vols. I-A & I-B
Legislation on Foreign Relations Through 2001 - Volume I-A of Vols. I-A & I-B
Markup before the committee on international relations House of Representative 108th Congress first session on H.R. 192, H.R. 441, H.R. 868, H. Res. 109, H. Con. Res. 57, H. Con. Res. 26 and H. Con. Res. 77
Merriam Webster's Secretarial Handbook (3rd Edition) 1993
"Mezhdunarodnyy kommercheskiy arbitrazh"
Microfinance: Taking root in the global capital market Part 2
Negotiating Rationally
Overcoming Organizational Defense -
Overseas Private Investment Corporation 2001 Annual Report (4)
Overseas Private Investment Corporation 2002 Annual Report (3)
Overseas Private Investment Corporation 2003 Annual Report
Overseas Private Investment Corporation 2004 Annual Report (2)
Overseas Private Investment Corporation 2005 Annual Report (4)
Overseas Private Investment Corporation 2006 Annual Report
Overseas Private Investment Corporation 2007 Annual Report
Overseas Private Investment Corporation 2008 Annual Report
Overseas Private Investment Corporation 2009 Annual Report (2)
Principles of the law of property - Cribbet - 1962
Real Properties 3rd ed 1965
Road to Purpose - One Man's Journey Bringing Hope to Millions and Finding Purpose Along the way
Securities law in perspectives
The Arab Economies in a Changing World
The Economic Opening of Eastern Europe  May 1991 no. 31-  Policy Analyses in International Economics
The Economics of Gender in Mexico
The European Community and Eastern Europe
The history of the New York Stock Exchange 1935 - 1975 - Robert Sobel
The KPMG Word Book: A directory of federal financial management and IT acronyms, regulations, and terms
The money lenders - bankers & a world in turmoil - Anthony Sampson
The New International Atlas
The Next 4 Billion: market size and business strategy at the base of the pyramid
The Threat Closer to Home - Hugo Chavez and the War Against America
Today's World and Vaclav Klaus
Trade and payments after Soviet disintegration  June 1992 no. 37 - Policy Analyses in International Economics
Uniform commercial code - White; Summers - 1972
United States City to City Atlas for the traveling professional
USSR Energy Atlas - Central Intelligence Agency January 1985
Women in Development: The First Decade 1975-1984
ГЛОБАЛТЬНА ФІНАНСОВА КРИЗА УРОКИ ДЛЯ СВІТУ ТА УКРАЇНИ
Западные избирательные системы: мифы, геополитика и права человека
Инаугурационные речи президентов США
Мировая экономика: глобальный финансовый кризис
Промови що змiнили свiт

EMPTY TAPE COVERS/HOLDERS
2-cassettes holder - clear -    quantity 6
4-cassetes holder - black -     quantity 1
6-cassettes holder - clear -    quantity 3
8-cassettes holder - black -    quantity 1
12-cassettes holder - white - quantity 4