Please join a FEDLINK Vendor, Business Monitor International, (MI) for an interesting Training and Product Update.

Where: FEDLINK Conference Room, LC/John Adams Bldg, LA218R

When: Thursday, July 18th, 9:30-11:00 AM only.

Registration: Please e-mail Jim Oliver, [log in to unmask], to register.

Business Monitor International (BMI) is a leading provider of proprietary data, analysis, rankings and forecasts covering 175 countries and 24 industry sectors. While BMI's primary geographic focus is the coverage of emerging markets, the team produces systematic analysis across the globe. Within each market our mission is to integrate our insight into country risk and financial markets with our robust industry and company research.

BMI’s Government Representative will be presenting and demonstrating the tools and functions that provide analysis on country risk (macroeconomics, political risk, business environment), financial markets, and industries including: agribusiness, automotives, commercial banking, consumer electronics and information technology, defence & security, food & beverage, freight transport, infrastructure, insurance, medical devices, metals, mining, oil & gas, petrochemicals, pharmaceuticals & healthcare, renewables, shipping, telecommunications, tourism, and water.

All participants will be offered free trial access to the online platform as well as a sample report of their choosing.

Lily Haydock | Account Manager |

Office: +1.646.368.1835 | Cell:  +1.347.924.1410 |

BUSINESS MONITOR INTERNATIONAL, Inc

777 Third Avenue, 20th Floor, New York, NY 10017

Thanks and see you on the 18th,

Jim Oliver

FEDLINK vendor services