Colleagues – NLM has two GS 14 openings posted today on USAJobs.  Please see links below and pass on to interested colleagues.

Both vacancies are posted for five days; this is our standard practice.

We are seeking candidates for Head, Collection Access Section and Head, Preservation Section.  We are located on the beautiful NIH campus in Bethesda, MD.  Visit Careers @ NLM to discover more information about our mission, dynamic team and what it is like to work at the world’s largest biomedical library.

https://www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/347280700

https://www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/347297300

https://www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/347280000

https://www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/347683100