Hi Amy,

At the Morgan we have created NARs based on manuscripts.
I'd be happy to take a stab at your questions.

Maria

--
Maria Oldal
Head of Cataloging and Database Maintenance

TEL: 212-590-0382
FAX: 212-768-5680
NET: [log in to unmask]

Visit CORSAIR, the Museum's comprehensive collections catalog:
http://corsair.themorgan.org