Hi Amy,

At the Morgan we have created NARs based on manuscripts.
I'd be happy to take a stab at your questions.

Maria

On Thu, Jul 18, 2013 at 3:04 PM, Amy Turner <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Hello, all,

At Duke, we are training several manuscript catalogers in NACO.  Our NACO experience so far has been limited to published works.  Is there anyone who could help us with questions as they come up?   And/or can someone recommend sources to consult for questions such as the formulation of the 670 field for manuscript collections?

Thanks,

Amy

Amy Turner

Monographic Cataloger and Authority Control Coordinator

Duke University Libraries

Maria Oldal
Head of Cataloging and Database Maintenance
The Morgan Library & Museum
225 Madison Avenue
New York, NY  10016-3403

TEL: 212-590-0382
FAX: 212-768-5680
NET: [log in to unmask]

Visit CORSAIR, the Museum's comprehensive collections catalog:
http://corsair.themorgan.org