Paul

Many thanks for this eagerly-awaited set of training materials.

While looking through, I found the following note on Slide 6 of Module 2:

“Beginning on July 9, 2013 access points for individual fictitious and legendary characters and individual animals with proper names will be established only in the name authority file using RDA instructions.”

I may have missed an announcement of this welcome change, which I notice also appears in LC-PCC-PS for 9.0.

I’ll send more comments when I’ve got to the end of the slides.

Regards

Richard

Richard Moore

Authority Control Team Manager