Indeed, Dennis. I mentioned that early on; I misspelled it in 1988 because
I didn't know any better then. It was still kind of an
obscure event. By now it's famous and there are a lot of projects out there
named "entartete kunst" or "degenerate art" something
or other. So I have decided to keep my incorrect spelling just to
distinguish my piece from all of the others.

incorrectly yours,

David N, Lewis
Cincinnati, OH