Whoops, I should have said "Melodious Memories".
-----------------------------
In a message dated 8/8/2013 4:43:06 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

Hi,

I am doing some research on a set of playing cards  (circular) which  must
be of British manufacture. Each card shows (on  the back) the same disc
record by Jack Hylton - it looks like  'Melodique [Melodious] Memories' and
the label  shown is "His  Master's Voice."
I assume the little picture of the recording artist must  be Jack  Hylton...

Was this an actual record for sale at  the time - and what 'time' was
that anyway?

Much  thanks for any guidance. Was this set some kind of novelty or
premium?
Allen K.