-----Original Message-----
From: Association for Recorded Sound Discussion List
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Paul Stamler
Sent: Thursday, August 15, 2013 4:10 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [ARSCLIST] playback/digitization capability for 2-inch master
audio tapes?

On 8/15/2013 10:34 AM, Moses, Laurie Lee wrote:
> anyone know of a vendor who can play back 2 inch audio tape? I don't want
to accession stuff that I can't ever play back....

It's going to depend on the format. I suspect there are several studios in
Chicagoland what will be able to play back 2" 24-track recordings. 2"
16-track may be a little trickier.

Peace,
Paul