I've a 2 LP set in a gatefold album, "Africa- Soul from the Beginning."

The map inside shows the examples are from Guinea to Niger, reading from
left to right, and south to Ghana.  It is well illustrated and has a 4 pp
booklet with photos as well.  The sound is wiell-recorded. There are about 6
cuts per side but no titles, which are, however, listed and annotated in the
inserted booklet  Everything is in English.

There is no label name nor other identifying information .I can't even tell
in what country it was made but the feel of the gatefold cover is U.S.and
the label designs remind me of some older rock bootlegs.

It looks like an interesting ebay item but i'd like to indentify it better.
Does anyone have more info on this set?

Steve Smolian