I got one.
We were recording a live event that takes place in a synagogue on mount
Zion. It is just across the street from the Dormission Abbey. So here we
are recording these religious Jews singing and praying with the bells
from the Abbey going off every hour. And the funny part was that my
parter was asked one day how did we get those bell FX to sound so real.
Here's a link to the project.
http://www.jewish-music.huji.ac.il/content/song-dawn
Shai
בתאריך 02/08/13 10:31 PM, ציטוט Hooyenga, Susan Marie:

--
בברכה,
שי דרורי