I am familiar with the Pro-36 from regular use in the 1970s. Minnesota
Public Radio (MPR) purchased them for control room playback, remote
recordings and production use. When Philips left the pro audio scene later
in that decade, they no longer supported their products. Four decades
later, I would not advise purchase, especially at such a price point.

DDR

--
1006 Langer Way
Delray Beach, FL 33483