Several of the Goddard Lieberson produced studio cast albums from the early 1950s were first released as ML designations and then reissued as CL designations. The best place to look for these would probably be castalbums.org

As a side issue, most cast recordings originally given an ML issue were converted to the OL line with the same number.

DrG