None that I know of.

There is a late 1970s American Conservatory of Music LP (7051 N7) that
featured Mayne Miller performing Concerto No. 2, with the Peninsula Music
Festival Orchestra and Thor Johnson. On the same LP, Gunnar Johansen performs some
of the shorter piano solo works: Passacaglia (in Form of a Rondo) and   Six
Valses Caracteristiques, Op. 18. There's no evidence that either Mayne or
Gunnar knew Collins during his lifetime.

We hoped that a Collins performance with CSO was recorded off a radio
broadcast by private individuals, but a query to this listserve in the early
2000s yielded nothing. There's no recording in the Rosenthal Archives. There's
also no recording of Collins's several interviews on Chicago radio during the
1930s and 40s. Nor is there a private recording of a documented broadcast
of a performance by a symphony band of an arrangement of a soprano aria from
Scene II of Collins only opera, DAUGHTER OF THE SOUTH. opera, broadcast from
Grant Park on 26 July 1939. Collins relatives in Joliet and Milwaukee heard
and enjoyed the broadcast, according to an entry made later that night in
Collins's diary.

There is only a family-recorded silent film of Collins playing piano in his
teaching (Chicago) or composer (Door County) studio. The tune appears to be
his COWBOY'S BREAKDOWN, which was a favorite of his, and his four kiddles.