Tom,

You are preaching to the choir!! I've been forever stamped with "LTO" on my forehead since I brought it up years ago with ARSC (others, feel free to chime in with your response....!).

Absolutely agree with your approach, that's probably the only option they have at this point. Again, thanks to the entire list for providing some invaluable information that I can share.

Sincerely,
John

John Spencer
President