I'll send 'em. SInce you're a public entity and a sound archive I'll pay the postage.

On Aug 8, 2013, at 11:37 AM, James Roth wrote:

Hello, Mr. Clarke

Florida Atlantic University in Boca Raton has a very large record/tape/CD collection.
We have at least 100,000 78s of all kinds.  We call ourselves the Recorded Sound Archives.
Hence: FAU RSA.

Right now we're working on children's records - cleaning, digitizing, editing, scanning, etc.
These will go up on a special website. More details in January.

Here is the website for the RSA http://www.library.fau.edu/depts/spc/spc/soundarchives.htm

Media mail would be fine.
I'm SURE you know how to pack records.

The address is: