"Listening is an activity that some perform better than others." �What'd he say? �With my hearing falling off with the years, I'm grateful that I still get that lovely "stereo effect".

________________________________
 From: "Wolf, James L" <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Wednesday, August 14, 2013 1:58 PM
Subject: Re: [ARSCLIST] Why Vinyl Is NOT Going To Save The Music Industry (And What Will) - Trust Me, I'm A Scientist

I read this a few days ago and had the same reaction. Vinyl isn't going to save the "music industry" but I doubt that downloads or streaming will either. Rather, the industry, if it survives as such, will change into something we hadn't anticipated.

And the bit about 320kbps mp3s is just conventional-wisdom misinformation. As everyone here knows, listening is an activity that some perform better than others.

James