RCA record equals RCA equipment. Roger > Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2013 00:28:42 -0400> From: [log in to unmask]> Subject: Re: [ARSCLIST] Laura Boulton> To: [log in to unmask]> > Thanks for all of your hard work, Dr. B, in checking out that photo> and all of those fine leads to Laura Boulton images! I have known the> image of her from this album 40 years, but never thought to look for> another one with recording equipment. On the 1934 expedition that> produced this set alone she cut 464 discs. So I guess it wouldn't be> unusual for her to be seen with recording equipment!> > David N. Lewis> Cincinnati, OH