Ray, it is good news that BF will accept different namespaces. I hope
that is extended to other areas of the model where it can be of use.

There is still the conscious decision to not be compatible with OA,
which is disappointing, but then again OA is new and may not become the
standard for annotations. Personally, I see no downside to following the
model:

A -> hasBody -> B -> hasType -> X

but instead doing:

A -> X -> B