Jörg,

This is similar to my reply to Nate's question about how to deal with
non-URI identifiers: that BIBFRAME could mint URIs for those
identifiers. The identifiers would clearly be marked as having been
minted as part of BIBFRAME (coming under an loc.gov or bibframe.org DNS,
as you suggest). This way no one has to deal with non-standard
identifier forms, and LC has control over its own data environment.

kc

--
Karen Coyle
[log in to unmask] http://kcoyle.net