Technical Services Librarian

Brazosport College

Lake Jackson, TX

Michael.mitchell at brazosport.edu

From: Bibliographic Framework Transition Initiative Forum [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Denenberg, Ray
Sent: Monday, August 26, 2013 1:44 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [BIBFRAME] BIBFRAME Annotation Model Draft 2

Announcing:

BIBFRAME Annotation Model -
BIBFRAME Community Draft, 26 August 2013 (
second draft)

http://bibframe.org/documentation/annotations/

As with the previous draft (April 30) this is a work in progress, comments and discussion encouraged.

Thanks to the BIBFRAME community, including the Early Experimenters, for the many comments and suggestions, which have resulted in what we think is a significantly improved document.

Ray Denenberg
Library of Congress