Hi all,

At last year's session on the ChronAm viewer, I had this issue where I
was able to successfully load one of our test batches, but none of the
images or thumbnails would show up. (BTW thanks to Ed Summers who was
kind enough to help troubleshoot until I had to leave). You could search
keywords and they would even show up highlighted on a black background.
So today I thought I'd start everything over again with the newly-minted
viewer, but the exact same thing happened. FYI, In my settings.py file
USE_TIFF is set to 'true'. I'm happy to wait for this year's ChronAm
workshop, but if anyone has ideas before then let me know!

Phil

Phil Sager

Ohio Historical Society