Classification: UNCLASSIFIED
Caveats: NONE

Good afternoon colleagues, we have excess issues of this journal available.

Please let us know if you are interested in any of these issues by 21 Aug
2013.  Please provide your library account number and contact/mailing
information to [log in to unmask]

Journal of Sensory Studies, Vol. 10, No. 1 (April 1995)
Journal of Sensory Studies, Vol. 10, No. 2 (June 1995)
Journal of Sensory Studies, Vol. 23, No. 4 (August 2008)

Patricia E. Bremner
Librarian
Alvin O. Ramsley Technical Library
U.S. Army Natick Soldier Research, Development and Engineering Center
ATTN: RDNS-BOO-T
Kansas Street
Natick, MA 01760-5056
(V) (508) 233-4249 / DSN 256-4249
(F) (508) 233-4248 / DSN 256-4248

Please change your files to reflect my new email address as of 25 Apr 2012: