?         New content added to ebrary’s Government Complete™ – our robust subscription database of 86,000+ titles with DASH!™ (Data Sharing, Fast)

Date: Thursday, August 22
Time: 11:00 am EDT (8:00 am PDT)

Register here!

Can’t join this webinar?

Don’t worry, we have an additional session,  Friday, August 23 at 11:00 am EDT (8:00 am PDT). Register here!

Contact us for more information

For more information, a free trial, or to speak with a sales representative, please email [log in to unmask].

Sincerely,

The ebrary and EBL Teams

EBL and ebrary are ProQuest businesses.

Jim Oliver