From: Guelzow, Deborah A. (KSC-IMCS-732)[Abacus Technology]
Sent: Thursday, August 15, 2013 8:33 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Document AFRPL-TR-69-10 (DTIC AD0862927)

Hi all,

One of our patrons is in a moderate hurry for the document below and we’re not sure how long DTIC will take.  I’m hoping someone might have it in their collection and would be willing to send it to us, preferably electronically.  Please reply off list to me at [log in to unmask] (phone number listed below).  Many thanks in advance to any assistance you can provide.

                   Title:

Minimum Cost Design (MCD) Material Screening. Test Report No. 1 - Haveg 41.

Author(s):

Hintz, James A.

Corp Author(s):

AIR FORCE ROCKET PROPULSION LAB EDWARDS AFB CALIF.

Publication:

Ft. Belvoir Defense Technical Information Center

Year:

1969

25 p.

Language:

English

Accession No:

OCLC: 227662662

Report No:

AFRPL-TR-69-10

Abstract:

This is the first of a series of reports describing the results of test firings conducted to determine the performance of low-cost ablative materials which are candidates for use as thrust chamber and nozzle liners for MCD (Minimum Cost Design) Booster engines. This report describes the test of Haveg 41, an ablative composed of phenolic resin and asbestos fibers.

SUBJECT(S)

Identifier:

HAVEG 41 MATERIAL; HAVEG 41F MATERIAL; NOZZLE LINERS; SEGMENTED LINERS. S/L change 8613

Note(s):

Report: AFRPL-TR-69-10

General Info:

APPROVED FOR PUBLIC RELEASE.

Regards,

Debbie

Deborah Guelzow, MSLS
Sr. Librarian; Acquisitions, Interlibrary Loan, Reference, & SSMT Dept.
NASA/Kennedy Space Center Library
M/C LIBRARY-A
M6-399, rm. 1317
KSC FL 32899