Second Plenary of the Research Data Alliance
National Academy of Sciences, Washington, DC
September 16–18, 2013

 The Research Data Alliance invites participants from all walks of the research/data world to join us at the National Academy of Sciences for our Second Plenary!

--Experience fantastic keynote speakers—including Tom Kalil of the White House Office Science and Technology Policy, John Wilbanks of Sage Bionetworks and Carole Palmer, Univ. of Illinois

--Rub elbows with individuals from supporting agencies like the US National Science Foundation, the US National Institute of Standards and Technology, the European Commission, and the Department of Innovation through the Australian National Data Service (ANDS)

--Meet influencers from organizations like ESIP, CODATA, Microsoft Research, and W3C.

--Share your work and learn about others’ efforts at our poster session

--Join our hands-on working sessions, breakouts of the Working and Interest Groups (https://www.rd-alliance.org/working-and-interest-groups.html)

--Stay on for the DataCite meeting (https://www.rd-alliance.org/2013-datacite-summer-meeting.html)

 Register for the RDA Second Plenary today—and help define global infrastructure in the fields that you most care about! Sign up at https://www.rd-alliance.org/future-events.