Since the other two names are the same as the earlier editions, I would say that Batman's name is shown as being the principal person responsible for the new expression, rather than a new work.  So the work (100/240) would be named using Wren's authorized access point in combination with a 240 of "Of counsel agreement" even though Batman's name is prominent and listed first.

Adam Schiff

On Wed, 14 Aug 2013, Yan Liao wrote:

> Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2013 15:03:53 +0000
> From: Yan Liao <[log in to unmask]>
> To: [log in to unmask]
> Subject: Re: Is this a new expression or new work
>
> Adam, sorry for the confusion.
>
> All the previous editions (1991, 1998, 2005), only 2 authors are listed Harold G Wren (first named author) and Beverly J. Glascock.
>
> In the 4th edition (2013), a new author Jean L. Batman is listed as first named author. In addition, her name is listed with bigger font than the other 2 authors on the title page (According to AACR2 21.6, seems the principle responsibility is indicated by the layout of the chief source of info. However, seems no similar rules in RDA)
>
> In addition, all the previous editions have titles "The of counsel agreement". The 4th edition changes the title to be "Of counsel".
>
> According to LC training document, if the author of the original/previous edition is still listed in the current edition, it may be treated as a new expression. However, in this particular case, because of the indication of the principle responsibility on the title page and the title change, I feel little bit confused.