Beth,

Thanks for sharing these footnotes. I searched "uniform title" in Module
14 and looked at the paragraph you cited regarding "added entry" and I see
what you are up against!

My first reaction is still a strong preference to make use of RDA
terminology in place of the terms such as added entry and uniform title
throughout the revised CCM. I think that your example of "additional
authorized access point" in place of added entry would work. I think in
other places authorized access point for the work (130) (or similar
wording for expression) might work. And I think referring to a preferred
title in the 240 would work.

But I see it is not going to be easy. What do others think? --Les