From: Program for Cooperative Cataloging [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Liping Song
Sent: Friday, August 02, 2013 2:53 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [PCCTG1] CCM 31 Record Exmaples

Hi all,

Let me first apologize for bringing up  an already discussed topic! I'm revising the record examples in CCM31.20 and would like to hear your opinions on whether you think we should
1) use the existing examples and convert them to RDA in OCLC and use in CCM
2) use the existing examples and convert them to RDA in CCM only
3) come up with new examples already in RDA (which we all have some ready)
4) do either 1) or 3) , whichever makes better sense and/or easier ...

There're four examples, 1. born digital e-serial, 2. provider-neutral, 3. single-record approach, 4. e-version with an earlier title. Are there any other cases we should include?

Thanks in advance!

Liping

Liping Song, MA, MTS, MLIS
Metadata Services Librarian