Hi Glenn,

I will run through the Ubuntu instructions a couple times myself this week.
I bet I'll get stuck in the same spots :) Last week I removed a bunch of
things from the RedHat instructions like hardcoded version numbers, and I
bet we've got some conflicts like that remaining in the Ubuntu
instructions. If you don't mind standing by, I'll give it a try here on a
fresh Ubuntu VM.

Best,
David.