To those who are using EAD to display their finding aids on the Web,

I am trying to solve various problems that arise when I use CONTENTdm to display my finding aids. I would greatly appreciate any help from those who are doing the same thing. Here's my current problem.

I use two different stylesheets: one to display the Table of Contents as fixed in the left column and one to display the <dsc>. When CONTENTdm gets done with it, I end up with two identical sets of metadata being displayed under the finding aid (digital object). Does anyone have an idea of how to get rid of one of those sets? Should I try to merge my stylesheets into one? Is there a display command hidden somewhere that I can turn off? CONTENTdm claims it is my stylesheet that's causing this, not their program.

Many thanks in advance,
Tamara Gaydos, CA
NHPRC Grant Project Manager and Manuscript Processor
Phillips Library | Peabody Essex Museum
East India Square | Salem, MA 01970